CureZone   Log On   Join
Swallowing raw galic help me reduce my valtrex dosages.

speechlessly50 Views: 3,480
Published: 15 years ago

Swallowing raw galic help me reduce my valtrex dosages.

After taking valtrex of 2 gm for 10 days ( due to the influence of 10 day cure but not dare to go for the exact dosage yet ), I then dropped valtrex and swallowed 2 cloves of garlic in two meals. I can reduce the valtrex to 1gm or 500mg before I sleep only, for a peace of mind. Also, when I got a cold, I went as crazy as 3 cloves in each meal, and in only two days I stopped coughing. So if you want to reduce valtrex dosage or fear someday, say 4 years later, the doctor refuses to give you prescription, you can substitute with raw galic. Thanks, Brian, for the viruses not crawling around helps me not so depressed.

In order for the garlic to work well, I ate mostly water boiled vegetable or fresh salad without any condiments. Also, I found if I don't eat any meat at all, no viruses crawling. However protein is so important that I dare not just eat beans.

Also, in the morning, sometimes I will garle with 3% hydrogen peroxide after I brushed my teeth. Then, I will drink a glass of 30 drop in 5 oz water food grade hydrogen peroxide just to kill something in the esophagus ( I can tolerate 30 drops plus the food grade hydrogen peroxide is not in the freezer for over one month in the refridgerator that a lot of oxygen is lost already . ) However, I can't sleep after drinking for 2 days that I have to drink not more than 2 days in one week. Also practice throwing away whatever food that cause you outbreak, sometimes it takes 3 days for them to accumulate enough to have the viruses waked you up in the middle of the night. Once you suspect any food, just throw them away and stick with the good food won't cause you itch.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)