CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Swallowing raw galic help me reduce my valtrex dosages.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
  Views: 3,103
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 373,535

Re: Swallowing raw galic help me reduce my valtrex dosages.

That's totally awesome that garlic has helped you!! :) thank you for sharing. It sounds like have developed some helpful strategies. Interesting to me that you have less symptoms when you don't eat. I know that digesting food does take a little bite in your bodies energy and probably immunity and changes the blood. I'd say keep researching ways to build up your immunity through food, herbs, and lifestyle!

Also, although what you are doing seems to be working great, I was told be a few that chewing up the garlic is best. I know swallowing it is effective too but I was told that grinding it up with your teeth and getting it into your saliva, under your tongue and such things, delivers it more quickly. I also heard that the healthy chemical inside can be better activated through crushing.

I usually need to have a tiny bit of water in my mouth to make it tolerable. That stuff can burn!

For you I would think that grinding it up really good and getting it into your saliva, under your upper and lower lips, pulling your lips into your mouth and sucking them and such things might help. I would saturate the heck out of the whole area!

Anyway, thanks for posting and glad garlic is helping you too.

Warmly,

Brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.859 sec, (1)