CureZone   Log On   Join
need help
ran91602 Views: 980
Published: 16 years ago

need help

hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and i need some help.

After the last two times that I've had sex with a girl i'm seeing noticed some type of outbreak in my pubic region.

The 1st time i noticed a cluster of red zits between my inner thigh and testicles but nothing on my penis or testes. I was worried but thankfully a few days later they all went away. I figured it was a rash or something because i didn't get up and wash right away and i was sweaty.

The last time i had intercourse with her it got much worse. I had these red zit-like things all over the area above my penis and a few on the side of my penis going midway up the shaft. they feel kinda hard underneath the skin some harder than others.
2 or 3 of them grew quite large and seemed to be puss filled and were kinda tender to the touch. 1 of them(the biggest one) scabbed over after a couple of days of pain underneath.

By the time i went to a dermatologist that was recomended to me most everything has cleared. The doc told me it was probably a bacterial infection and prescribed Antibiotics but he didn't seem sure at all.

Does anyone know what this could be?

Does anyone know of a good clinic or doc in the new york city area?
I tried planned parenthood and they only test for a couple of things.
and the ny dept of health i've been to and it totally sucks.


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.875 sec, (1)