CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Confused- need help desperatly

Views: 1,268
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 373,692

Re: Confused- need help desperatly

sorry to hear about this. As far as I know, it does not spread like that. I spread it to my leg on accident by itching an outbreak and then touching my leg while sleeping (I'm guessing). It seems that something like this must have happened to you too. :(

L-Lysine has never done anything at all for me. I find the most help from raw garlic and massive doses of vitamin-c. There are nutritionists out there who recommend we not take massive doses of L-Lysine every day.

One thing to remember is that different things work for different people. Though there are sort of 'universal truths' regarding substances to boost your immunity and such things, there are not universal truths for H treatment. For instance, some people have found relief from zappers. I have tried a variety of them and all have made my condition worse or even caused OB's.

But one thing is for sure, as your body gets used to the virus in this new location, and time goes on, you will stop having them so frequently.

In the meantime, make sure you get enough sleep and take good care of your body. Also, it couldn't hurt to keep the acidic foods to a minimum and seeing if that doesn't help. For me, sugar, soda, coffee, and other junk food has directly casued outbreaks.

Also, Alkaline Water has seemed to help me a bit, by adding those special drops to it and/or buying such products as "Trinity" mineral supplement water. All 'alkaline' means is 'mineralized'. being mineralized is great for the body and immune system.

Again, sorry to learn this and hang in there. TONS of people have this virus in their body. It's understandable for you to be sad right now and all but keep you chin up as plenty of people young and old are in the same boat.

Blessings,

Brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)