CureZone   Log On   Join
I found MY cure for peeling lips! Lots of water and some oil

blessed1 Views: 76,244
Published: 16 years ago

I found MY cure for peeling lips! Lots of water and some oil

I have read many of the messages regarding peeling lips, and I can definitely relate. It is refreshing to know that I am not the only one who experienced these symptoms. My symptoms consisted of the cycle involving peeling and chapping for 3 to 4 days, then normalcy for a day, then the peeling cycle all over again. And also the thick, white coating when in contact with water.

Well I am happy to report that I have found MY cure! It may not work for everyone, but if you'd like give it a try. Doctors never took my condition seriously, so I had to take matters into my own hands.

I take the following 3 vitamins every day with a good breakfast (or lunch if I skip breakfast):

* Multivitamin (a good one with B complex)
* Fish Oil Supplement - 1000 mg (I recommend the enteric coated ones...less fishy aftertaste when burping)
* Evening Primrose Oil Supplement - 500 mg

Throughout the day for moisturization I use Neutrogena's "Instant Lip Remedy". And most important of all, I drink plenty of water everyday.

Within a few days of trying the above regimen, I noticed smooth lips instantly. It's been a few months now and no more peeling lips! Report back on how you make out. God Bless!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)