CureZone   Log On   Join
Auto-immune disease

Eedbeedee Views: 2,618
Published: 16 years ago

Auto-immune disease

I am very much of the opinion that our problem (like Andreas Moritz says) is due to a digestive problem which causes our foods particularly acid forming foods to irritate the outer skin lining of our intestines and lips. I am particularly talking about people who noticed the lower middle part of their top lip peeling first along with both sides of the upper portion of the bottom lip and who have had the problem for over 5 years.

Since this condition is also associated with inflammation of the bowel (which is often involved in auto-immune conditions such as Lupus) I was curious if anyone out there has been diagnosed or even has symptoms of auto-immune conditions. The symptoms are usually inflammation of the bowel and other organs/areas of the body.

I have been diagnosed by a gastroenterlogist as have a auto-immune condition called CREST syndrome.

Would be very interested to hear if any of you also have auto-immune conditions or even if you think you have symptoms. I believe that our lip problem could be a risk factor in developing auto-immune conditions in the long term and should be taken seriously.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)