CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Drinkers versus Alkies in the Family

Aster Views: 1,236
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 377,402

Re: Drinkers versus Alkies in the Family

Hi, Mark
I'd not say it was so strong as a "nagging" thought. I see his sons twice a year, sometimes once. We are not close or anything; we had just returned from visiting and I Was curious about the "whys" of the twelve packs. I've never seen either one of them drink a cocktail and I assume there CAN be a lot more alcohol in a cocktail than in a beer depending on how strong it's mixed. And they act so sober and they keep moving around .
I was curious as to why my daughter's boyfriend can't do the same thing. Why he has to fall down and slur his words, acting like a jerk (excuse me)to the point of nastiness. Not only that, he has beer running out of his nose. I had never heard of that.
My daughter says she laughs sometimes because he goes cross eyed when he does it. I think it's pathetic and I"m glad I've never seen him do it. She says his stomach gets too full and the beer has to go somewhere? This is the environment in which my six yr old grandson has found himself. But my daughter claims the boy just goes upstairs. Ignores it. My daughter is in denial because this guy pays the bills. And he is actually, when sober, a sweet smart man. Talented guy.
He got arrested once for dwi. What do they do on the second arrest?? Suzy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.750 sec, (1)