CureZone   Log On   Join
My comments

WhiteIris Views: 1,552
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 377,470

My comments

Thank you both for your comments. I have considered what you have said. These are my comments:

There is room for many opinions on this forum.

I believe that human beings are very unique , so that it is possible that other methods could help conquer one's addictions also.

For those who have found success with AA, I salute you! This is wonderful!! For those who have tried AA and did not find success with it, I would like to extend a glimmer of hope. There are other solutions in this great wide world of ours.

If anyone out there is looking for a place to start. I do recommend EFT Emotional Freedom technique which uses meridian lines to get down to the root of addictions. there is always an emotional root. It is not like therapy it is very simple and you can do it to yourself.

Once you have decreased the drinking and can take anti-parasitic herbs, clean the colon, detox the kidney, and eventually flush the Liver-- the organ's physical addiction will be dealt with by these cleanses also.

I always recommend returning to Spirit and the greatest source of LOVE in our Creator. No matter what religion you believe in. Somewhere there are words of encouragement that bring you back to your True Self. Through meditation or daily prayer, and studying the teachings of spritual masters like Buddha, Jesus, Dali Lama, Krishna, David, Mohammad or others....one may begin to acquire the tools to over come this life challenge.

Little steps is what it takes, in my humble opinion. Starting small, like giving up aspartame, junkfood, or coffee ... gradually bringing my body back to a balanced state. This helps the mind immensely to make the proper decisions for one self.

Love yourself everyday. It is your life, no one can love it more than YOU.

Many Blessings to you all!!!

http://www.emofree.com/newcomer.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)