CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida, enema, colonics, bowel question

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
shelleycat Views: 1,962
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 382,164

Re: Candida, enema, colonics, bowel question

Hi Rod!

You really shouldn't do metal chelation until you've done everything else, and even then it's a lot of pain and imbalance for little gain. I find it's best to let your systems take care of it as you resolve your issues and return to vital health, as overdosing on MSM, minerals, what have you, really upsets the delicate PH balance. That's why you feel sick, not so much the metals. And if you stir up the metals while your liver is weak, they'll just damage your kidneys before the body stores them all over again in your tissues and hair.

Daily enemas are fine, but you need to implant live microbes after every 7th enema and skip a day so they have a chance to populate your gut. OR take Primal Defense or another probiotic, but implanted live is the very best, can't beat it.

To restore bowel function, Dr. Bernard Jensen 's book gives the best recommendations. It is here on CureZone for free. In a nustshell, you must take the P&B shakes, as fiber is like a free-weight for the colon, and do some ab exercises, including massage of the abdomen. Use a tennis ball and roll it around. Yoga is great too, especially the "chair" asana, where you pretend to sit in a chair but don't really with arms straight out for balance. It also helps a great deal to change your seat position when you evacuate. There are kits to place around the toilet bowl that allow you to raise your feet so you're in a more natural, crouching position.

As your candida gets into balance, start eating more fiber and whole grains, just avoid wheat. Quinoa, barley, amaranth, teff, basmati, legumes, are all fine.

Peruse my notes on increasing digestive power, liver, etc., and try to do as much of that as you can. Spicy teas, ginger, lemon and apple cider vinegar can be much more effective than HCL Betaine.

I don't recommend Water Fasting at this point, you're too depleted. A mono-diet of Kichadi would be better.

Hope that helps! :)

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=424&i=2135

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (2)