CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Beauty type question wrenn or shelley
shelleycat Views: 1,323
Published: 19 years ago
This is a reply to # 383,101

Re: Beauty type question wrenn or shelley

yep, the rinse is something you buy, I just can't remember the name of the stuff I used to use when I had my perm. So check with a good professional beauty person, they should know. :) Just say "acid rinse" or "fine limp hair" and they should know which ones out of hte lines they sell are engineered for that.
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

0.250 sec, (1)