CureZone   Log On   Join
Acidic pH Proves Less Immunity?

Logger Views: 1,611
Published: 17 years ago

Acidic pH Proves Less Immunity?

Why? I have read published assertions, Robert O. Young, SICK AND TIRED, 2001, ISBN 1580540309. Young has 50 references, but no references to reports on studies that demonstrate the correlation with 5.5 Acidic pH relating to a decrease in the immune system.

How would the theory be tested? At 5.5, I caught colds 5 times a year, and after becoming 7.0 for a year, I did not catch any more colds?

Pehaps th pH of individuals catching certain diseases could be studied. The average pH of cancer patients was X.X with a Standard Deviation of ____, or only X % of patients were above a 6.8 pH range?

It may be true that 7.0 is healthier than 5.5 pH. Maybe the reason that the rest of the medical and nutritional community is not giving acidic pH much concern, is because there is no real proof that 5.5 pH is really a valid concern?

Refernces?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.188 sec, (1)