CureZone   Log On   Join
i.e. you mean 'Overly' alkaline blood is bad...but alkaline is good

north Views: 1,589
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 385,300

i.e. you mean 'Overly' alkaline blood is bad...but alkaline is good

In other words, "overly alkaline" blood is bad (well yes, of course, "overly" anything is bad! ;-) I think we agree - the optimal blood ph is in the range of 7.

I'm leaning towards testing and using trace minerals - most people are dificient in many of them due to depleted soils. Lack of several of them can lead to overly (there's that word again) acid blood. (I'm not talking about the GI tract at all, it is separate, and of course in places it should be on the acid side. I'm only talking about the rest of the body). I think that many people would fail in some part of the following tests you had mentioned:

"1)Normal calcium, kidney (Bicarbonate level, electrolytes-(sodium, phosphorus, cholride, potassium (Should be between 4.4-4.7, ideally), magnesium)-ketones, Creatine) and liver function (Albumin, LDH, Bilirubin, ALK PHOS) outrules just about every possible concern there could be for systemic acidity."

And if they do fail some of the above, then they cannot rule out systemic acidity.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)