CureZone   Log On   Join
"HelP fibroid Pain doc wants a hysterectomy?
VANMEL Views: 4,223
Published: 19 years ago

"HelP fibroid Pain doc wants a hysterectomy?

Hey guys I also have a fibroid the last time they checked it was the size of a plum by now it should be bigger,the doctor told me it was near a muscle. anyway my doctor seems to think that I should get a hysterectomy, I am only 30 years old, I dont think that is the way to get rid of it, anywa I came home and checked online and there seems to be a procedure called uterine fibroid embolization, I read that it cuts the blood supply to the fibroid and it shrinks and the pain goes away, I will look for another doctor to get this done, since this is an option, I am in so much pain, anyway let me know if anyone has had this done and if it has worked since I want to do this soon Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

1.469 sec, (1)