CureZone   Log On   Join
My Pain was gone!!!

daocmom Views: 1,107
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,274

My Pain was gone!!!

Ok... I attempted the flush many times. I'd start it, then I couldn't get through it. I'm a big baby, I know, but I religiously was on these boards eversince I had my GB removed over a year ago with adverse effects. I agree about the chest pain. I get it when I am bad and binge on really bad things for a few days. I was trying to lose weight a few months ago, and I cam across a diet that actually not only made me lose 20 lbs within 4 weeks, it totally took away my pain! I had energy, and I felt good for once since getting my GB removed! It is the Michael Thurman's 6 Week Body Makeover by Provida. It's actually quite sensible, and though it's a lot of cooking and eating, I got used to it, and after going through severe withdrawals from Sugar and fat, I felt really great! Unfortunately, I started for some reason (I'm weak willed), eating fatty, bad for me things again (So much easier to grab a burger then make a healthy meal :P), but boy do I feel it! I have got to go back on this diet not just to lose more weight, which is now my secondary reason for doing it, but to make the chest and back pains go away. Now if I could just do a liver flush... (PS I tried doing the Bowel Cleanse while on this diet, and I don't recommend it while on this diet, follow the bowel cleansing rules, and don't try to combine them, you just wind up really bloated and uncomfortable).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.906 sec, (1)