CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For Smore! I'm Back!! :)

CanadianGirl Views: 1,211
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,700

Re: For Smore! I'm Back!! :)

Hey Sandra! I am glad you're doing better. The nausea I felt it too I stopped taking the Codeine for awhile too and handled the pain. My pain was bad also. But it'll get better in no time!Your appetite will build up bit by bit, mine did and yours will also :). I am all better now. I am glad you went through with it. And I am glad you had no complications at all. Uadonna e-mailed me yesterday, and I e-mailed her back today, she is doing ok!! I wish you the best of luck on your road to recovery!! God bless you and take care!! And you're welcome for the support because we are all here to help eachother out one way or another!! I'm here for you if you ever have anything to ask!!! Bye :)

Melanie aka CG.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hey Sandra! I am glad you're doing better. The nausea I felt it too I stopped taking the Codeine for awhile too and handled the pain. My pain was bad also. But it'll get better in no time! I am all better. I am glad you went through with it. And I am glad you had no complications at all. Uadonna e-mailed me yesterday, and I e-mailed her back today, she is doing ok!! I hope you the best of luck on your road to recovery!! God bless you and take care!! And you're welcome for the support because we are all here to help eachother out one way or another!! I'm here for you if you ever have anything to ask!!! Bye :)

Melanie aka CG.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)