CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi all, still no surgery...

lovebird Views: 1,637
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 390,251

Re: Hi all, still no surgery...

I have the same symptoms as you. I have in addition, bad acidity.

My Hide was 17.2%

They said " Take it out"...

Well it has been 3 months since I saw 2 surgeons and my GB symptoms have subsided. I just took Choline and drank a lot of apple juice. My main symptom was "acid" and this was taking the docs by surprise b/c usually you have sharp pains where the gb is located ( under right rib) Well, I was only having mild singing. All i can figure is a stone got lodged into the opening and at the time they gavce me the test, it showed low fraction due to a lot of stones. However, they did say supposedly " I had no stones"...SO GO figure... Sometimes your body will do different things at times...but it does not mean you should jump up and go have an organ taken out. This is why so many people still compain about pains after gb removal. I gree that it should be done if stones are confirmed, but if you show no stones and have low GB fraction, just treat your symptoms as though you had stones. get Choline ( for GB functioning) Co Q10 is not a bad idea... It is simply over worked.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.561 sec, (1)