CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'd like to hear some positve outcomes from people who've had root canals cleaned out...

nomula Views: 1,762
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 40,124

Re: I'd like to hear some positve outcomes from people who've had root canals cleaned out...

Hi,

I had 9 Amalgams taken out thanksgiving 04, then had my rootcanal removed (hadnt bothered me) and also my wisdom sites checked xmas 04. There was dead bone in the upper wisdom (it showed on xray too) and junk under my rootcanal. all healed up nice.

I dont know which health improvements were from taking my root canal out or wisdom cavitations, but after all the research I know I probably prevented cancer and other horrible things (all women in my family have had Breast Cancer but me), I have bad mammos with "precancerous" type findings about every two years, wondering if I will get clear mammo this year?

Since they found yucky stuff in one cavitation and below root canal, Im glad I had them cleaned out. I cant see any reason that stuff would be good in the body!

I got back almost all my energy within days after Amalgams were removed (had been fatigued for years and pretty much had to take midday naps for the last year) I have only had 2 mid day naps since thanksgiving and that was due to stayig up late! I can go all day from 7am till dinner now where before I had maybe an hour worth of energy (all day at fair or amusement park I spent most the time on a bench dozing, not much fun!)

Also I have always had a nervous stomach and also aches and pains (I would stiffen in my hips after sitting just about 15 mins, but usually loosens up within 30 seconds of walking). Both these problems have gotten better but dont recall if after Amalgams or root canal removal.

I started eating healthier about 3 months prior to all this work, so I know it isnt from change of diet. The only problem I have experienced since is worse odor in armpits, but I figure that is from detox of all the crud I had built up in my body. So I take that as a good sign, for now hahah.

Just make sure you go to a reputable dentist that has good references for removal etc. as some say they can do it, but if not done right you might have to have it done again. Im trying to find one nearby so my son can have his wisdom teeth out and done right the FIRST time!

Good luck, Dani

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)