CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good Morning, God's love and mercy be with you today

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
CLOE1 Views: 920
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 401,512

Re: Good Morning, God's love and mercy be with you today

very good very good, it is true, god opens many doors every day, but many people just dont see. some people that i know will sit there and complain about whatever ( for instance, say money) ok, they work 40 hours a week, i tell them to babysit on the weekends, cut peoples grass, there are so many things to do to make that extra money. ok, what i have heard many times is, ( oh, i already work 40 hours per week, i want my weekends off) so i say, well stop complaining, god put things right in front of your face, and you turn away. many people think they can sit on thier keesters and have everything handed to them. i have worked hard all of my life. even now that i am disabled, i sell on e-bay, i am trying to get a pet sitting, and child sitting service going again. people ask me, how in the world will you do this, i say, god will only give me so much to do, he wont overload me, he has a plan for me, and it may not even be what im thinking of. in a nutshell, i open all of the doors that god puts before me. if one thing does not work, well, then i go to something else. last weekend, my husband and i had a huge yardsale, almost giving things away, and actually giving some things away,lol. after 7 hours i counted the money we made, to my surprise, we made $170.00. wow, was i surprised, i even asked god if he put some money in there,lol. we met so many great people, and shared our love of god with them, they actually listened. they could see how happy we where, and they wanted some of that. i told them, it was easy. god loves all of us. i even talked about gods humour. some very funny stories. we had people laughing and talking and having a great time. so actually, what started out to make some money turned onto a wonderful day of meeting great people, lots of hugs, and hand shakes. wow, did god open a door, actually he opened the gate that day. we must of seen over 300 people. that was our church!!! im still excited about it, and getting ready for another yard sale. sorry this was so long, i just got carried away. god bless all, cloe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.977 sec, (1)