CureZone   Log On   Join
The new girl

happy_girl Views: 910
Published: 18 years ago

The new girl

Hi everyone!

I have been reading your messages for some time now, and they have been very encouraging. I came to Curezone for some health issues, but found this forum to be the one I have visited most...so I decided to join you.

I don't know what to say about myself really, I have been a Christian all my life...but have just in the last few years started to realize what that truly means. I have been through so much: abuse, death of a very dear loved one, divorce, serious health issues and even more serious relationship problems.

Satan has put me through the whole gambit of temptations...depression, self-hate, thoughts of suicide, issues with rejection, health problems...you name it.

But the good news is, Jesus loves me and I am a "happy_girl". He has saved me from myself more times than I can count, and showed me what love really is. What better teacher can anyone ask for? And when I have my bad days... He is still there, and will always be.

I do have a prayer request...my husband is also a Christian, but has walked away from God and is hiding in the wilderness now. Please pray that God will show him the way, and that he will choose it. I pray for him daily, but would love some others to agree with me.

God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)