CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My personal enlightenment

Alikat Views: 772
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 403,262

Re: My personal enlightenment

Hi PBT, it's so nice to hear from you again. Thanks for sharing.
The thing that struck me the most of your post, is when you say; "I was walking on eggshells". I don't for one minute believe that there was any truth or validity to the letter from the psychic or his dire warning. However, the fact that you felt a kind of fear, opened up the door for the enemy to have a field day with you. If he could get you to step out of faith and peace into fear and unbelief, he has scored a point. He can easily cause weird supernatural manifestations, and even inspire your sudden attack of violence, to get you into discord, distress, and ultimately believe that there might have been some truth to that prediction. They don't call him our enemy for no reason at all, he's had a lot of practice decieving and hurting humanity.
Trials and tribulations are part of the course on this trail of life, but if you stay focused on the Lord, He will give you a peace that will truly help you to rise above your circumstances.
You have made a lot of progress since the time you first started to post here on Curezone. Please don't allow external pressures to sidetrack or confuse you. All things work together for good for those who love Christ Jesus, and as you can see, even this weird incident has allowed you to reap good lessons.
Remember that perfect love (as found in Him) casts out all fear, and that we have not been given a spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind.
Many blessings to you sweetie.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)