CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My personal enlightenment

Boldyloxx Views: 758
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 403,262

Re: My personal enlightenment

Hi Pale Blue Tint!

All is not lost. Actually, God is really ministering to you through this! Sometimes we are allowed to see our human nature so we realize that we are nothng but dust. This keeps us down-to-earth. Then we pray to God to be our 'good" in us, and that the Holy Spirit wold be able to reflect Jesus Christ through us-- in spite of our human frailty.

I believe that if everyone was made to see thier full unredeemed human nature all at once, we would die of discouragement. God sees it all but loves us anyway. Just as God restored the Earth from ruins,-- separating the water and elements (read Genesis in the Bible), we are all mini 'Earths' in need of the same restoration.

God- through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit-- seeks to restore us "mini Earths' into His Image. This is a life long process that is started the moment we accept Jesus as our Savior in our hearts.

Dont' be discouraged- We often need to be reminded that we need Jesus to keep from spiritual pride.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.633 sec, (1)