CureZone   Log On   Join
Need advice on Moving to Kissimmee Florida /other GOOD areas in Florida

J.Crows Lugols Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWSLugols Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
vanmel Views: 2,310
Published: 17 years ago

Need advice on Moving to Kissimmee Florida /other GOOD areas in Florida

Hello everyone, I really needed advice

we were thinking of moving from naples, in the souhwest florida area wth our 2 small kids(that are not in school yet) and would like to move to kissimmee florida but I have heard it has a high crime rate and where we live right now the crime rate is very low.

I am wondering if any of you have any info on areas that would be safe in kissimmee florida, or other parts of florida,where the cost of living is not as high,I see that there are many gated communities in kissimmee, so I guess that is pretty good,

this is such a hard decision to make, we have been here in southwest, naples area for 2 years and just dont get used to this area, its a bit expensive too, I dont want to end up in an area that is cheap to live in and has high crime rate, so we have alot of researching to do,so I figure I ask people that live in the area to see what ther opinion was.

anyway we thought about melbourne florida also, but I guess since kissimmee is close to disney,sea world it would be great for the kids, but This is a big decision and I needed as much advice as possible, let me know what you guys think, we will put ourhome for sale in 5 months so we need to start thinking where we want to go. Thanks so much in advance and may god bless you all.

_Original_Message_ﰩ

Hello everyone, I really needed advice

we were thinking of moving from naples, in the souhwest florida area wth our 2 small kids(that are not in school yet) and would like to move to kissimmee florida but I have heard it has a high crime rate and where we live right now the crime rate is very low.

I am wondering if any of you have any info on areas that would be safe in kissimmee florida, or other parts of florida,where the cost of living is not as high,I see that there are many gated communities in kissimmee, so I guess that is pretty good,

this is such a hard decision to make, we have been here in southwest, naples area for 2 years and just dont get used to this area, its a bit expensive too, I dont want to end up in an area that is cheap to live in and has high crime rate, so we have alot of researching to do,so I figure I ask people that live in the area to see what ther opinion was.

anyway we thought about melbourne florida also, but I guess since kissimmee is close to disney,sea world it would be great for the kids, but This is a big decision and I needed as much advice as possible, let me know what you guys think, we will put ourhome for sale in 5 months so we need to start thinking where we want to go. Thanks so much in advance and may god bless you all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (2)