CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Let's talk about Jesus, Mr. Steve

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Boldyloxx Views: 1,107
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,234

Re: Let's talk about Jesus, Mr. Steve

Hi-- Let's also get to know Jesus more -- He is The Son of God as well as The Son of Man. -- born as man for us poor schmucks, because of His and The Father's great love and mercy for us since before the foundations of the earth.

He put up with lots of crap from humans around him all through His 33 years on Earth- but he didnt complain- and was gracious about it. I would have told people to go to Hell but then I am a person full of myself and Jesus disregarded His Self.

How He lived on Earth- even in the little everyday things showed to others a selflessness and dignity. A humility without being a whimp.

He is a King of Kings-- the utmost Royalty of the Universe, but without the airs of superiority about Him.

Once when I was going through some trial with my sister and father fighting with each other-- I was laying in bed around 2:00 in the morning in pain. I complained in my mind to God that it wasnt fair that I was suffering what I thought were ulcer pains, and all because of the agony I felt for my sister and father.

i said "Why do I have to suffer for those two!!" and then it was that I felt Jesus' presence enter my room. It was dark, I didnt see anything- but I felt this Strong Presence of Royalty and Love-- I know The KING had just entered my room. I felt Jesus was standing at the left foot of my bed.

Then I heard the words spoken in response to my prayer in my head- like Mental Telepathy. The words were, "My Body Suffers".

I felt such an outreach of love directed at me from this Person (Jesus) and though I was not permitted to see Him visibly, I was able to "see' Him in my spirit. Some have seen Him visibly.

I suddenly awakened to what Jesus meant by those words-- My Body Suffers.

I learned that much of our suffering is a vicarious suffering- sharing in Christ's sufferings for the behalf of others. He is still suffering for others and intercedes for us even to this Day. His children are also sharing in His sufferings for others - but not to the extent He is.

From my impression of Jesus, I felt a dignity and classyness about Him. He is definitely a Classy yet not arrogant -if you can try to imagine that. I also felt the feeling of awe that I was in the midst of TRUE ROYALTY- and yet I felt no intimidation or fear that I would if it were some celebrity. It was more than Earth's Royalty -yet minus the intimidation factor. I can see why so many have fallen at His feet,because i kept reaching out to where He was standing and felt like clinging to the hem of His garment like that lady in the Bible.

You really can feel His love for you -- it is not an understatement. I also got the impression that one look from His face would probably be enough to quiet someone down if they were doing something malicoius- He definitly is strong- yet gentle at the same time.

I wish all of us could get the experience to meet Him!!!! we will, and one day you will want nothing more than to run into His arms asap. Especially after you die.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.641 sec, (2)