CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Let's talk about Jesus, Mr. Steve

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Mr. Steve Views: 1,138
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,295

Re: Let's talk about Jesus, Mr. Steve

R2R,

If I may

Hebrews:1.3-9

He{Jesus} is the reflection of God's{The Father's} Glory and the exact imprint of God's{The Father's} very Being{Perfect righteousness}, and He{Jesus} sustains all things by His{Jesus} Powerful Word.{The Father's authority} When He{Jesus} had made purification for sins{the fulfilling of the promise of The Word, who was Jesus, to offer His blood} He {Jesus} sat down at the right hand of The Majesty on High{The Father's place} Having become as much superior to angels as the name He{Jesus} has inherited is more excellent than theirs{the Holy angels}

For to which of the Holy angels did God{The Father} ever say "You{Jesus} are my Son{Firstborn} today I{The Father} have Begotten You"? Or again "I{The Father} will be His{Jesus} Father{The Father choosing firstborn} and He{Jesus} will be my Son"{The Firstborn}. And again, when He{The Father} brings The Firstborn{Jesus} into the world, He{The Father} says "Let{Command] all God's{The Father's] angels worship Him"{Jesus}

Of the angels He{The Father says "He{The Father} makes His angels winds{minisreing spirits} and His{The Father} servants{don't know} flames of fire"{don't know} But of the Son{The firstborn} He{The Father} says "Your{Jesus} Throne{Kingdom of God{Jesus}on Earth} O God{Jesus} is for ever and ever{from it's beginning to forever} and the righteous Septer{the fulfilled promise of The Father} is The Septer{Absolute Authority} of Your{Jesus} Kingdom{Kingdom on Earth]. You{Jesus have loved righteousness{The Father's Way} and hated Wickedness{satan's way} therefore{overcame} God{Jesus} your God{The Father} has annointed{given a superior name} you{Jesus} with The Oil of Gladness{a God to be worshped} beyond your{Jesus} companions{Holy angels}

My apologies for the discrepency of different wording but I am embarrassed to say that I do not have an NIV Bible. I was informed that the interlinear text I ordered, was of the NIV interpretation, by the christian clerk. I never checked. I don't know why I did now, as there is no writing on the cover. The text is an interpretation from the original language of our Lord's choosing, cross referenced to the Americanized English, that we employ, as well as a seperate translation, symbol for symbol. The interpretational view is that of The New Revised Standard Version. I will address any discrepencies you may point out as you bring them up.

AS you see I have given you my interpretation of the Scriptures aforementioned.

My questions are as follows:

1. Explain to me how my understanding is unreasonable???

2. How do you reconcile these passages with the Trinitarian doctrine of your choosing???

I apologize for the delay but it would seem that we have been bad boys and girls.
I happen to agree with the view of the web master.{thank you mother we love you}

I await your response.

Christian love Mr. Steve

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (2)