CureZone   Log On   Join
The death of Jesus Christ...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Ev Views: 1,261
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,526

The death of Jesus Christ...

...atoned for all our sin!

All you or anyone has to do is come to the Throne of Grace and repent for your sins and ask Jesus Christ to be the Lord of your life and heart.

Believe me, there are many Christians that used to be terrible sinners. I am one of them, and when I got to the bottom of my pit and asked God to forgive me and change my heart the change was remarkable, somethings didn't happen overnight but through the power of the Holy Spirit I'm a new creation in Christ. And you can be too.

Acts 2:21 (NLT)
And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord
will be saved.

Romans 10:12-13 (NLT)
Jew and Gentile are the same in this respect. They all have the same Lord, who generously gives his riches to all who ask for them. For "Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

2 Corinthians 5:17-21 (NLT)
What this means is that those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun!

All this newness of life is from God, who brought us back to himself through what Christ did. And God has given us the task of reconciling people to him. For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people's sins against them. This is the wonderful message he has given us to tell others. We are Christ's ambassadors, and God is using us to speak to you. We urge you, as though Christ himself were here pleading with you, "Be reconciled to God!" For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.

John 3:13-17 (New Living Translation)
For only I, the Son of Man,[a] have come to earth and will return to heaven again. And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so I, the Son of Man, must be lifted up on a pole, so that everyone who believes in me will have eternal life.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.
~~~
God loves you so much, He wants you to come to Him in full repentance, no matter the sin - He wants you to turn from it and become pure and a new creation in Christ Jesus.

And most of all, know that you have friends here who will support you and lift you in prayer, and remember all things are possible to them who believe in Jesus Christ, aka God!

Love in Christ,
Ev

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.469 sec, (2)