CureZone   Log On   Join
I was referring to the previous post and the answers everyone gave the seeker.

bringasmilesara Views: 1,804
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,599

I was referring to the previous post and the answers everyone gave the seeker.

The post before this one is an example of what I was speaking of. When we worship, speak in whatever language we want, God hears our hearts. But that is not what the post was about. I was addressing the fact that when people who do not believe ask questions, shouldn't we be 'ready in and out of season to give the reason for our hope'? Be ready to speak in a manner not offensive, but inviting? This is what I was addressing. And excuse me but since when is the notion we are to exclude others from meetings? Where does it say that in the word? Are you completely unwilling to change the way you speak for the better of others?

And as to the automotive reference that would be relevant if we were talking about such a light subject as automotive issues. But we are not. We are speaking of the most detrimental subject on this earth...the state of human souls, we are talking about the human plight, the very reason the people who believe are left here. The job we are supposed to perform.

So while this forum is a great thing as far as support and encouragement for other believers, when someone 'un-initiated' walks into the room, isn't it our very purpose to help them understand what it is we are doing here? And if having to ask for the definition of jargon is the only thing that stands between a nonbeliever coming into truth, shouldn't we remove that stumbling block? What if they are too timid, what if they are worried, what if they have a hurt heart, what then?
We don't live in a vaccuum. And as far as 'out in the world'-- when the rest of the world has access to this forum, and they do, wouldn't it be proper then not to act as if they weren't here?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)