CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I was referring to the previous post and the answers everyone gave the seeker.

Ev Views: 1,764
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,600

Re: I was referring to the previous post and the answers everyone gave the seeker.

I understand what you are saying. I also know that in many circles all you see and here are Christian cliches but you don't actually see the Christian life.

Do you think there is a better way to explain ourselves and our beliefs? I'm open to hear your suggestions.

:O)

Romans 12:2 (NLT)
Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what God wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect his will really is.

Since I am a Biblical Believing and behaving Christian (follower of Jesus Christ) I believe that the above statement fits perfectly to my life - as I'm transformed from a sinner ( yes a sinner I was one of the best ;O) ) to a new creation in Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 5:17 (NLT)
17What this means is that those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun!

Also please don't misunderstand me, I don't mean to offend anyone I just speak the truth as it applies to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)