CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am sorry you feel that way Ready2Rapture.

eileen45 Views: 1,853
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,603

Re: I am sorry you feel that way Ready2Rapture.

Hello Sara:

After thinking about your 'challenge' I am going to have to agree with R2R. This is a Biblical Christianity Support Forum and we are making the assumption that when we communicate with others on this forum that they are in fact Christians and that we are all speaking the same language. We should not have to tailor our communication to someone's else's felt needs here as we are not here to make the message more relevant - it is already relevant enough. And, we don't need to degrade the use of our Christian vocabulary to the lowest common denominator for any non-Christians that might visit this forum. I am confident that if the Holy Spirit leads someone here, then they will receive whatever message that He has for them. And if they do not understand...like R2R said, all they have to do is ask.

Shalom~!
Eileen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)