CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi Eileen, my name is Sara and I am glad to meet you.

bringasmilesara Views: 1,869
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 404,634

Hi Eileen, my name is Sara and I am glad to meet you.

I came here hoping to discuss various aspects of christianity, I thought that is what this forum was for, but really I belonged in the debate forum. My honest mistake.
and for those 'invisible people' just because they don't post in this forum doesn't mean they don't read this forum, and comment elsewhere, in other forums.

Also,I was speaking to the larger problem we have here in the bible Belt...if you are not from here, you don't know what I am talking about... and that is my mistake for assuming everyone else knew what I meant. I have recently been made aware of the bad habit of just using cliches in my own life, and yes, while I am fine tuning my wordage, that Sharon helped me see would be beneficial, it is a process. Sometimes my words get lazy when it comes to explaining certain aspects of christianity and see that I use circular logic often, and was made aware and that I needed to change that.

But please, don't worry, I will try not to come here since I am not welcome...you all make me feel very stupid, unloved and unwanted...is that what a christian is supposed to do? People have already passed judgement on my walk and faith and apart from Sharon, no one has even asked me what I believe!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)