CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Was God absolutely unmistakably...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Boldyloxx Views: 1,052
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 405,245

Re: Was God absolutely unmistakably...

Yes, God had a direct HAND in my situation.

I was bloated and constipated, had gained 20 lbs or more, and basically knew I was going to "pot" last Summer. My sister also found out she had Celiac disease around the same time. I discovered Curezone.com and found out alot of what was wrong with me through the many kind people who posted in Curezone.

It inspired me to do a Colon Cleanse and through that cleanse, it was revealed I had Fluke parasites.

Through discovering this, I delved into how to get rid of them and how they got there in the first place. I read that my present everyday 'normal American' lifestyle and diet actually contributed to this infestation.

I also realized that I needed to change directions and take responsiblity for my healht- and not follow the 'status quo" and eat what "everyone else" eats.

I researched further and even saw how disciplined I'd have to get with even eliminating toxins from my life -- toxins added in our everyday foods , toiletries and cleaning supplies. I prayed about it and discovered inexpensive alternatives to toxic things i had used on and in my body.

At the same time, my sister was going through her own type of discipline- eliminating everything that contains Gluten or wheat products from her diet because Celiac disease thrives on Gluten.

One morning as I lay in bed, i asked God, "Why do we have to make such a deal of what we eat. Why cant we just go to the local drive-through and eat what appeals to us-- Big Mac, Starbucks coffee shake, etc.., ? I mean, God- eveyrone else does-- what's up with that?"

God actually responded back to me as I lay in the bed in the dark room. He said- and I will never forget these words "I do not require my children to follow any sort of discipline, but if one chooses to follow the path of that discipline, they will reap the rewards of that discipline"

Those words are the EXACT words He spoke- I wont ever forget them.

From that point on my life has been a journey of getting rid of personal corruption and cleanses, and detoxifying, and eating healthy things to 'rebuild and restore" my body.

For example, step by step, I was being led to say 'no more" to certain things. I stopped the birthcontrol pills and did a series of Liver Flushes after that., And as of this month, my last two metal fillings were replaced., and I did more cleanses.
Now I am chelating out mercury from my body's cells.

Last week, God spoke to me again as I chatted with my mother about the horrors of what happened in Louisiana and Missisippi. As we were talking, I heard His familiar voice add a thought to my head during our conversation. He said, "Just as your fillings needed to be drilled out before they could be replaced with less toxic composites, the bad "mercury" must be drilled out from mankind before I can rebuild and restore it.

It reminded me of Louisiana and Mississippi. Theyr'e present suffering cannot be compared to the restoration He will do for them afterwads. They had to go through the "drilling out" and detoxification process first, but they're tears will be wiped away.

This whole path of improving my body has shown me how it ties in with our spiritual lives with God- how he longs to restore us in EVERY way- to be the people we were created to be with Him.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (2)