CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Political Question for Christians

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Boldyloxx Views: 995
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 405,350

Re: Political Question for Christians

That's a good question.

I'm a Christian and have mixed feelings regarding the republicans in office.

While I admire their stance on allowing people to have freedom of religion in this Country-- and I get ticked off at the Liberal folks using up so much energy to try to make anything having to do with God or Jesus unconstitutional, I also dont agree with the Republicans either. I dont like how the Republican party puts such an adulterous emphesis on big business and sucks up to major corporations and drug companies at the expense of America's people.

I'm also not too thrilled that Bush's "right hand man", Rogue, doesnt have to pay the price for unethical behaviour, but others have to. It seems Rogue is calling the shots for president Bush- and Rogue is agnostic. Why isnt Bush putting his decisions before God instead of having Rogue advize him?

I also feel that the Democratic party has alot of good points that the Republicans can learn--such as more respect for the Environment and looking into alternative energy sources other than OIL or Nuclear Energy!

I'm not thrilled with the Republican party for its arrogance and worship of big business at the expense of its taxpaying citizens.-- and I also dont like the hypocrisy.

And I hate the other extreem of the Democratic party where the middle-class tax payer is ignored , and how they want to globalize everything- and make being a Christian politically incorrect. If there comes a day when we have to have chips implanted in us-- (the mark of the beast mentioned in the scriptures) it will be from a Democratic president- like Hillary Clinton. That scares me also

So I have to say- I dont care for either party's extreems. I feel there should be more choices besides Democrat or Republican

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)