CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Trapper

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,674
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 406,119

Re: To Trapper

the way i see it is that the lord has his people hidden everywhere. remember, "lord, when did we comfort you and feed you," etc? when you have done it unto the least of these of my brethren, you have done it unto me.

yea, that is the bottom line. my awareness is obviously limited, but i hve met good bhuddists, good shiites, good hindis, even good atheists. this meaning that they were well meaning and practiced their beliefs with integrity. only one godly man have i known, and he walks according to the scriptures.

the outward appearance is nothing. i believe every man has an opportunity for godliness. even confuscious stated the golden rule almost verbatim, and that is jesus' primary commandment. if one is following jesus in their heart, but doesnt know his name per se, what is the difference? according to what god says, none to him. they have to know the shepherds voice, or they would not be folowing in the way, and that is what counts. nobody owns salvation but the savior, and he will save whoever he wants to save. that notion may scare some people, but that is a fact. many vessels for many uses, some of noble use, and some of ignoble use. and it seems some are destined to be fuel for the fire. that is for god to decide, not us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.485 sec, (1)