CureZone   Log On   Join
Handling Bad Vibrations

Logger Views: 2,849
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 408,017

Handling Bad Vibrations

Dear 200,

I agree with Figgy, about trying to take a positive approach to finding a job, and to problems in general.

I will disagree with Figgy, to the extent that some fortune tellers are sometimes quite accurate, without really trying. If they can simply let go, and channel information, the information can be accurate.

It seems that some information is accurate, from the fortune teller.

The positive part, is that the fortune teller confirmed information you already knew, that your MIL is not as much for you as would be ideal. In what ways have you tried to improve your relations with MIL? What avenues have you not yet tried? Where can you get advice or ideas of how to approach MIL to turn her around? What self-improvement courses does MIL relate to? What types or modes of prayers do you use? Have you used all types of prayers for MIL to come around? What conflicts do you see with MIL.

Have you ever taken prayer training? I have taken Baptist,Jay Adams training, Silva Method, and Religious Science of Mind training.

Pst back. Posting is therapeutic. Fear is natural, but bring yourself through it. Do you own a Rosary?

Blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.633 sec, (1)