CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MCS sufferers out there? What symptoms? What has helped?

shadeseeker65 Views: 1,799
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 411,490

Re: MCS sufferers out there? What symptoms? What has helped?

I became disabled with MCS on January 12, 2000 while living near Houston, Texas and there was an industrial chemical plant air pollution near my home. I had been injured at the chemical plant I worked at in April of 1994 where a chemical plant leak had caused my nose to bleed for three days, then my teeth started turning black and my gums started showing black/grey/blue areas, then my health in general started spiralling downward. I quit the chemical plant and went to work in the aerospace industry, but the room I was in had mold in the AC system, and someone sprayed ant killer spray while we were in the building. Every adverse health aspect seems to happen on the right side of my body. Shingles twice, right side of nose bled for those three days, right side is affected during a chemical fume exposure (I can't function on the right side), a failed root canal was on the upper right side of the mouth, a sore on the right side back of neck (wart).

Things that have helped, but not "cured" ...yet...

1) Prayer
2) Avoidance of synthetic and petro-chemical fumes - by moving to another less-polluted state and using non-toxic products and less-toxic products as much as possible and using non-chlorinated well water
3) Amalgam removal and dental cleanup
4) Eating organic food, taking necessary supplements, and not eating red meat, drinking distilled water
5) Buying an antique wooden wheelchair - no vinyl or plastic
6) Using a zapper as needed (mine is homemade)
7) Liver cleanse
8) Learning to use a walker when needed
9) Learning to deal with stressful situations in a way that is less harmful to my immune system
10) Facing fear and trying not to take action out of desperation - learning how to take risks...but not unnecessary risks, which includes gathering as much information as I can on MCS and using that to make better-informed choices
11) Using the CIIN and HERC chatrooms for live communication and support for people with MCS and chemical unjuries

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.781 sec, (1)