CureZone   Log On   Join
No apologies necessary. n/m

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
MidlothianGirl Views: 2,447
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 412,563

No apologies necessary. n/m

I'm afraid you won't find much agreement around here. First of all, go to the FAQs, I believe there is a lab report printed there that describes the analyzed stones. Go to the images and compare what came out of you with what is still packed in removed gallbladders. Most of all read the testimonials here with an open mind.

I have done over forty Liver Flushes over the last 2 1/2 years and passed more than 6000 stones. For a while, my body was still making them as fast as I was flushing them due to some serious health problems and medications. I have passed stones from the size of a seed bead (not included in the counts BTW) to a large marble. They have ranged from bright and soft, rather like lime Jello to black with a thin white coating. They have been as round as an English pea, oblong, and asymmetrical. At first the stones had an extremely foul odor. In fact, I felt like I stunk after every flush. Now the stones have little odor. I have found parasite fragments in a number of stones. Some stones were mottled with red pigment, while others were solid green. Most were formed in concentric circles and when cut had a crystalline texture. As the flushing progressed the crystals became smaller.
Finally, there were fewer and fewer stones, then one day, no stones.

If the Gallstones were all formed by the same saponification process, then I would think there would be more uniformity in every flush. However, for most of us every flush is different. After a while there will be no more stones, what happens to the oil theory then?

You were on Master CLeanse. Lemon juice can actually cause the gallbladder to contract and flush. It is a natural cleanser for the liver and gallbladder. I imagine that your liver was not very congested and you were able to soften what stones you had and mostly passed soft stones and bile. I have had a few flushes like that now that I'm on maintenance. Still, after my struggles to cleanse my system and try to regain health, I have no doubt that Liver Flushing works and the stones are the real thing; no doubt at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.406 sec, (1)