CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The stones are NOT made of oil!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
trapper/kcmo Views: 2,047
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 412,583

Re: The stones are NOT made of oil!

ok. lets assume for a second that some people are able to pass real gallstones, even though pathologists laugh at this notion due to the extremely small size of the bile duct. has anyone been to med school or otherwise looked at a human gall bladder? as a trapper and hunter, i have seen the gallbladders of moose and bear. the gallbladder is large. the duct is more the size of a vein or artery.

back to the assumption. there could still be things other than Gallstones which are comming out. i have been doing the olive oil gargle, which consists of holding olive oil in the mouth and swishing it around until it is watery(about 20 minutes) and then spitting it out. i spit it into a cup.

what this does is it removes toxins from the blood sublingually and acts, for all practical purposes, like a disposable mini liver. it works great! when i was ingesting dairy, it would turn white and had the consistency and smell of a dairy product. when i stopped using dairy, the olive oil maintained its color. in both cases, this ejecta in the cup, upon sitting for a while, would congeal! i imagine that this reaction is due to the toxins interacting with the olive oil to solidify it.

i can see where this prosess could occur in the gut as well. the toxins being expelled from the liver via the bile-engorged gallbladder mixing with the olive oil would congeal in the intestines and form little balls of bilecheese. they would be green. they would be like glycerine. they could easily be made in the gut instead of being expelled from the gallbladder. and from the stories i have heard here, that makes the most sense. the people that keep toxifying their liver would contimue to get stones time after time. those whose liver function is good and whose diet is clean would stop making the stones, just as the olive oil gargles i have been doing get less and less congealed with the more of them i do.

these balls would be made of calcium and bile salts, etc. they would be soft. they would be green. they would be everything everyone believes Gallstones would be. except Gallstones are hard, like rocks, calcified and rigid. none of the stones i have heard of from Liver Flushes have been that way. i would like to see a lab experiment where a rock hard gallstone has been put in a solution of malic acid, grapefuit juice, and olive oil and becomes like one of these passed stones. and how long it takes it to get that way.

and again, has anyone autopsied a human liver? i am tired of assuming.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.973 sec, (2)