CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The stones are NOT made of oil!

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,965
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 412,643

Re: The stones are NOT made of oil!

yes indeed.

when folks start cleaning up their act inside and out, they cant help but benefit from it.

andreas recommends not holding the oil for longer thatn a couple of minutes. but youre cleaned out, right? i hold it at least twenty minutes - until it no longer feels oily, but watery instead. then spit it into a glass and let it sit. there is no reason that olive oil sitting in the liver couldnt do the same thing. it circulates in the blood and through the liver. as it accumulates toxins, it could then get held in the liver. this would/could happen with any fat in the diet. i wonder what would happen using different kinds of oil? flaxseed oil? coconut oil?

you know, the biggest shame is that there are no researchers for this stuff. why cant people do things because they are right and good instead of income? they should ban doctors lisences. every man for himself, i say. then we could research and document without government interference!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)