Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,934
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 412,652

Re: The stones are NOT made of oil!

I am waiting for the healthcare system to collapse under its own crushing weight, then it will be every man for himself. people I think would be a lot better off if they had to take responsibility for their health rather than pretend that a doctor could take away their problems. It won't be so long until it happens.

Andreas does recommend no more than 4 minutes due to the danger of releasing too much toxins. My liver appears cleaned out, but according to Andreas the body still harbors many pockets of toxicity that must be cleaned out. with a liver free to do its job, it should progress well from here. So, i am still going through detox. One example, I am working on healing my eyes. Andreas told me that recovering from nearsightedness was certainly possible if i took care of myself. In one year I have reduced my prescription by half. but in doing so, large amounts of toxins are being released through the area around my eyes. In fact my eye area is covered with eczema which comes and goes, most noticeable with an improvement in vision. for a few months i had large amounts of pus coming out every day. really amazing though. of course my eye doc is at a complete loss to explain it, and says its not possible to begin with.

re different oil... i know people use differnt oils, pumpkin, walnut, safflour ect... not sure about coconut. i heard the liver metabolizes it differently. not sure though. I always used olive oil. though i don't like the taste much anymore.

i have other problem areas as well. a polluted body takes a long time to recover, but its so worth it.

I don't know why people don't research the obvious things like diet. think of all these different diets out there. so much could be learned from long term studies. vegetarian, adkins, weston price, frutarian, raw .... which really is best and for whom? real studies not paid for by food manufacturors.... i would love to know, but don't think i will ever see it. and even when you see studies, there is often a hidden bias. just follow the money. it gets to be that you can't trust much out there.

John g

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.875 sec, (2)