CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --What happened to #1 Reason--????

moreless Views: 925
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 276,472

Re: --What happened to #1 Reason--????

Hi golfegg,

Thank-you for your clarification about that you are just posting something you heard or read, and that you do not neccessarily agree with the info!

You have made some very good points!

I was just seeking some clarification on your part as to learn what your true thinking was or was not!

So you see I was not pre-judging you, just seeking clarification about your thinking!

You need an answer as to why I am here, vs why you may think or not think I am here as to some of my comments which I made at first about not argueing!

I still hold to the belief of not argueing and do not feel that I am doing so, for I have just posted my belief's and ideas as I have come to understand them to be so!

But it is Fun to engage in discussion with some folks who are so sure they are correct, just to see how crazy they may become with their answers!

As I sign off with each time: Smile Tis your choice.

This is how I mean it to be, and just how it really is!

Did not you ever go fishing and tease the fish with a worm just to see what they may do?

I am just fishing for different kinds of fish in this case!

If you may have noticed, I do not jump up and down and get all Bent out of shape as some may do when someone loudly disagrees with them!

But I normally turn it into a joke of some kind!

For what would Life be ,"IF" one could not learn to enjoy what ever one was involved in?

Most people take things much to serious and thus are not able to enyoy Life to it's fullest!

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)