CureZone   Log On   Join
Sea Salt flush - I need suggestions please!

Madelle Views: 1,595
Published: 18 years ago

Sea Salt flush - I need suggestions please!

I have been using P&B shakes (I used the liquid B and capsules - 6 per day of psyllium plus 1 tsp in 3 drinks) I am having 2-3 BM a day - great (!!) but am still sooo plugged up. Lots of water, light foods, no Sugar no flour products. I want to get more 'out' within the next three weeks (before vacation) but have little time to spend in the bathroom. Tomorrow (Sunday) - I have time. . .I went back to read all the posts I could, and realized my late dinner (8 p.m.) tonight excludes me from drinking it all tonight. Can I drink the Sea Salt in water in the a.m.? I read a post (cannot find it now) that about 2-3 hours later, things can really get going. . . .I want to try this, because I did try an enema 1.5 weeks ago, with little result.

I post this now before bed, and hope to have replies in the a.m. - any suggestions anyone?

Thanks!
Madie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)