CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can you make the P&B shakes with juice?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
Madelle Views: 1,187
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 416,231

Re: Can you make the P&B shakes with juice?

I found the same thing at first. So I mix the liquid Bentonite and the Psylium into a clas - then I add some lemon and some Stevia (liquid - about 10 drops - really sweet)and I drink down about a third of it - then add more water, then drink down about another third - then more water, and by then it is watered down and I drink that. I read on this forum that it is best to have the Pshlium in warm, not hot, water. So adding the lemon to it makes it feel like I am having a hot lemonade, just like I had when I was younger when I was sick. It feels like I am taking a good medicine to combat a problem - so psychologically, it is not so bad.

Another route I tried is the psylium in capsules - 5 at a time the first day with lots of warm water, do that for about 3 days, then 10 a day then 15. Just before I take the capsules, I take a tabklespoon of Bentonite liquid - down with water. The liquid Bentonite has not taste, to me.

For a little while, I got constipated - that was after two weeks, and after passing an 8 inch plaque (the only one I passed so far - but keep in mind, I then went on holidays and put a break in there, not the best ideas to do that, I tell you!) so I backed off on the bentonite - took more like a teaspoon a day.

I am starting over. I know when I kept it all up, I was feeling much better. Keep us posted on how you are doing, please!

Madie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)