Re: Wow! It works!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Madelle Views: 1,574
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 417,483

Re: Wow! It works!

I just compelted my first flush today - I took malic acid for a week prior. today only 4 urgent bathroom visits after a nice long sleep. I did not do the ES - I did magnesium Citrate drinks at 6 and 8p.m. then mixed the olive oil, grapfrit juice and a bit of Black-Walnut tincture together - really mixed then and let them stand, as per Dr. Clark's insstructions. The mixture looked horrid! But it did NOT taste bad - I put in some stevia drops in it - until someone tells me that is bad to do, I will continue with it. I drank it at 9:45, did use it to down something to help me sleep, and laid down still for 30 minutes. . . dosed away till 6a.m. and then more Mag Citrate. I had NO pain, no gas, no cramps. Lots of floating stones (pea size) and sinkers too (only checked once). Out of the four urgent bathroom visits. . . .only one was a long visit - so I am thinking, maybe about a few more, I won't plan an entire day away from other things (like work - bathroom = close) but today putz around and got some things going.

I am just hoping all the moodiness I have had since completing parastie cleanse will go away! I am going to continue the Colon Cleanse though - with colosan.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.594 sec, (1)