CureZone   Log On   Join
Where do I start?

wadering star Views: 1,101
Published: 15 years ago

Where do I start?

I am 29 years old, and recently became a stay at home mom. I really want to make myself and my family healthy. I love online forums. I spend a lot of time online. I can find almost anything I want here. I quit smoking cigarettes in May, quit drinking alcohol 2 weeks ago. There are no more recreational drugs in my life except for a tiny bit of weed. My husband is 31, drinks, smokes, leads a very unhealthy lifestyle and is VERY resistant to change. I can only do tiny bits of persuasion here and there to help him. I have come to accept his choices though. My daughter is 7 and watches too much TV. She asks me often if she is fat. I feel like I have failed somehow because of her self image. Mine is not that good though. I am 5'7 and about 150 pounds. I love to shop at Trader Joes (our local fave for health food), but I am not sure how to get my family to eat it. Now that I have all of this time on my hands I want to fix my health problems. There are a few ranging from mild to severe. I dont know where to start. Can someone help?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)