CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: weight loss

hedvig123 Views: 1,019
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 420,022

Re: weight loss

Hi Jen,

I am very thin too and lost weight while on the Candida diet - you can't help that...
I think it's important to use the time wisely while on the diet, because we can't afford to loose a lot of weight. It worked for me to do more than one kind of treatment at once. I started with supplements to kill the candida (along with the control diet) and then switched to parasite cleanse in about a month, when I could see results (the parasite cleanse tincture is good for candida too - at least the kind I used). At the same time I started Bowel Cleanse too, with the B&P shakes (Psyllium and Bentonite), timing was important but it worth the extra effort. All this time I was not on a very strickt diet, sometimes I ate too much whole grains and some fruit what I was not supposed to but I decided not to torture myself to the extremes. I absolutely avoided white flour, sweets of any kind, except the occasional maple syrup, coffee, tea, except herb teas like peppermint and camomille, alcohol etc. - you know the long list.
Also I took a look at the list of recommended foods for my blood type.
And so far it worked...!! The big change for me was when I started the B&P shakes - my skin started to clear up in a matter of days!! I took it as some seriously good sign as my skin was always so sensitive for everything I ate, not really Acne prone but far from nice. I'm about to do a liver cleanse tomorrow, I know it will make a big difference too for the better.
The more I read the more I realised: the Candida problem is very complex, the key is not necessary the supplements we take to get rid of it, rather the different kind of cleansing approach to get to the very root of the problem. There is no "best approach", you will have to try what works for you.
One thing is very important: put it in your mind today, that you will overcome your sickness and will be healthy soon! If you believe it, it will happen to you!! Don't force anything, if in doubt, just post a message - we are here for you to help, Curezone is a great place to be!!!
I hope I helped a little - and try not to worry about your weight, it will not be great for a while but then you will start to gain back and being stabilized again. I lost a total of 8-10 lbs, now I'm 91 lbs and skinny like crazy but I BELIEVE and FEEL and SEE THE RESULTS I'm getting healthier every day and will gain it back soon.
Take care!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.000 sec, (2)