CureZone   Log On   Join
please help

Views: 1,309
Published: 19 years ago

please help

I have been on the candida diet for 2 and a half months. I have been rotating all my anti fungals. I have had die off periods before. I think I am having them again. I am sooooo tired even after 9 hours of sleep- i am constipated. I feel sick sometimes like the flu. here is the tricky part- I got a yeast infection- my main symptom with candida. I have not introduced anything new into my diet although I haven't been going to the bathroom as much and i increased my antifungal dosage lately. I am concerned about the yeast infection- I have read that during die off periods your intitial symptoms worsen and re appear. I am hoping that is the case. Anyone know what is going on? I feel so frustrated now- I feel like i am never going to get better- I feel very negative these past few days- although i haven't cheated at all in the past month and a half- not even a piece of fruit

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)