CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida, crisis! What to do next? Am I doing it right?

Petra Views: 2,116
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 420,288

Re: Candida, crisis! What to do next? Am I doing it right?

Hey, I'm in London too! Get 'Biocare' probiotics - they won an award and they survive the stomach acid to get into the intestines. Biocare also have a douche for vaginal flora. I havent tried this, I douche with raw apple cider vinegar and a drop of Tea Tree + Rosemary. And I take 'Spectrumzyme' (enzymes) by Biocare again. I sound like an advertisement... But I figured they are a good company, they also do 'HCI and Peptin' which I was taking for a while, you dont need to take it for long, your stomach learns to produce it's own acid. You know when you dont need it anymore as you will get a bit of indigestion, so you know you have enough acid. If you feel nothing after taking HCI then you probably need it. I had very good experience with their 'Oregano complex' but might not suit everyone, this is one of my rotation antifungals. Another one is SF722.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.422 sec, (1)