CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please help

Views: 1,217
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 420,295

Re: please help

really????? That is kind of what I was thinking- like maybe this is its last fight- I haven't had trouble sticking to the diet - or any cravings either- in that sense i feel ok now- i just can't believe how bad i felt even after all this time on the diet - I am going to keep going!!! I am determined to beat this.

I went for a colonic today and feel so much better. She said she didn't see any thriving yeast and she didn't see as much as she usually does. I am still really confused about the yeast infection though. I am thinking me and my boyfriend can be passing it back and forth through intercourse. Does anyone know how he would have to treat it if that was the case- ??? I don't know as much about the male treatment-

Do you think its the die off as another option that the yeast infection is worse?- the other thing is my skin is still breaking out a bit- especially lately-

I am thinking about doing The Master Cleanse soon- is that ok???? should i wait until I am done with the diet??? any advice? thanks a bunch!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

11.969 sec, (1)