CureZone   Log On   Join
Heavy metal detox- feel bad.-(help)

Views: 10,543
Published: 18 years ago

Heavy metal detox- feel bad.-(help)

I have come to the conclusion that there is a link to the overgrowth of candida and parasites from a toxicity of heavy metals. I got my 2 Amalgams taken out 2 weeks ago and now have a serious battle with candida. the intestines and colon in the lower half of my abdomen are now swollen and i am totally irregular and having miserable die off or something. I think from the lack of a dental dam durring the procedure that i was exposed to a little more than i should' a been. Also i took Min-Ra-Sol which is really hard on my guts- irritated them. After taking Molybdenum cleated with calcium I woke to a severe pain in what felt like my gall-bladder/ appendix/colon. I read that molybdenum was a good cleating agent and helped with candida die off.
I have been eatin' alot of cilantro and chlorella. Also taking acytl-L-Cystine, some zinc and vit C. I go to the sauna and sweat for a good 20 minutes three times a week.
I am tempted to get one of those Cleanse kits like -Heavy Metal Detox- by Advanced Naturals. or something
Has anyone had sucess in heavy metal detox? How long should i expect to see results. I heard 6 months in all reality.(?)
My theory is that if i do heavy metal detox i can get my immune system back to finally get over the candida. Then I plan to do a parasite cleanse, kidney cleanse, and more liver cleanses.

My boss came to me today and asked if i was depressed or something. That's how bad i've been feeling! This totally sucks.
DOes anyone know any GOOD Dr.s in SLC, Utah or are they all scoundrels?

ERic

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)