CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it possible to cured of Candida?

Raider Views: 3,196
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 420,795

Re: Is it possible to cured of Candida?

Hi,
Well join the club there are Doctors that just dont get it. I do not understand why they wont treat this. maybe because in the past they havent been able to actually cure people.
its hard to get rid of.
Well,
It would be a good idea to take digestive enzymes to help the body in getting this out of you.
Make sure you are going to the bathroom and not constipated its important to get this out so the toxins dont stay in you all the dead dieoff.
Drink lots of water. Also my bowels started working better after using Threelac instead of having bowel movements every other day or every couple days I am now going every morning which is very good for me.

Well actually most recently since taking Doctor Schulzes formula 1 I am going several times a day now..LOL

Yes you can buy cheaper then what you paid.

By the way take it slow on the hydroxygen read the material you receive with the product.
I am not sure who you purchased from but they should send you some info on this stuff...DO NOT START OUT WITH 3X7 a day!!!

God bless you and Good luck!!!
Raider

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)