CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my experience with balancing candida

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
More
  Views: 3,323
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 420,818

Re: my experience with balancing candida

VIva,

Wow! That sounds like a lot. Back when all this started happening I did some liver work...olive oil, lemon and some herbal medications and tea. I had also read that pure grape juice is very good for your liver, so I drank a lot of that. My symptoms have been very pycholigical...lots of depression, disorentation, lethargy and uncontrolable crying. The physical symptoms include pain in my chest and difficulty breathing, alternating constipation and diaherria, vomiting, very loud ringing in my ears, frequent urination, inability to sleep, and joint pain. I can control almost all of these through diet. When I really stick to the sugar, yeast, fermentation free diet I feel a thousand times better. The persistant symptom is the chest pain and breathing problems. I foolishly went to a regular DR and she told me my diet and theories on candida was "fringe" medicine. She insisted I go off the diet as I was causing malnutrion. I foolishly took her advice and really fell apart. Night sweats, brusing, terrible breathing problems to the point where my lips were turning blue. And then two saturdays ago I completly fell apart. I was standing in my kitchen and just didn't know where I was and then I heard voices telling me I had to kill myself. I came very close to buying Codine on the internet to do just that. But in the meantime I also started going back on the yeast free diet and taking these herbal candida pills and viola the urge to kill myself was gone, I had more energy, I have no joint pains and I'm not brusing.

I'm going to try the Threelac and oxygen pills when I get back from a vacation in Floriday. In addition I took some advice from a really helpful and great person who posts on this site and am also going to take fiber and a digestive enzyme. I never want to be sucidial again...I am a little afraid that during the die off period I could start losing it again. I'm glad people like you are out there to turn to in case my symptoms redouble during the die off period.

Thanks again,

AJB75

P.S. I do yoga too when I can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.779 sec, (1)